Friday, February 20, 2015

Outside of class - Newcago Royalty coat of arms

Title: Newcago Royalty
Size: 9 by 12 inches
This is my first commissioned piece! It's a coat of arms for the rulers of the Newcago Court.

Long story short, after my coat of arms for the Root Beer Bar went so well, the queen of the Newcago Court asked if I'd be willing to do one for their club. I asked for some suggestions on what to put on it, and was told, "Kangaroos, a shardblade, emus or any Australian animals, a couple types of different snowflakes, or chocolate". Then she gave permission to draw whatever I thought would work best. And here we are, 2 hours of work later, with this piece. :)

I really like how it turned out. :D

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I love all the little detail you put in this! I looks outstanding! Great Job

    ReplyDelete