Sunday, March 22, 2015

Finished Mistborn Cover - Happy Birthday Dad!

What's this? I've actually finished a drawing!

Unheard of, I know.
This my weekly drawing from the beginning of March, finished and spruced up as a birthday present for my dad. Framing the the colored pencil version of the book cover are the first few paragraphs of Mistborn: The Final Empire

Here's my reference image:

Just wanted to tell my dad to have an extremely happy birthday and say thanks for introducing me to the wonderful Mistborn series. :)

3 comments:

  1. The depth and sketching is wonderful . I love the texture the pencil created

    ReplyDelete
  2. The depth and sketching is wonderful . I love the texture the pencil created

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like this better than the source. The picture is clearer giving it more meaning.

    ReplyDelete