Monday, August 3, 2015

Updated Project - Agents of Shield Pencil Portrait

Does anyone remember my unfinished pencil project from Art 1? Well, I finally finished it. :D

Title: Jackets on Agents
Size: 6 and 3/4 by 16 inches
Here's the cast of Agents of Shield, as of the start of session one. It's done in pencils, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Although trying to finish up Ward was a pain (I'm still not completely satisfied with his face), I think the effect of the completed piece is rather impressive. Even if small bits of it look off, this is a huge hunk of paper with a lot time and effort on it. And it feels really good to finally be done with this piece. I've always intended to finish, and now, coming up on the one year mark of starting, I did. ;)

I think that's just about all I have energy to type. Merry summer to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment