Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 5 - Art (Part 2)

Title: Agents of Shield
Size: 16 by 6 and 3/4 inches
This piece portrays the cast of Marvel's Agents of Shield (well, all but Skye and Ward. They're a work in progress.)

I decided I should probably put this up, even though my artist senses are screaming "NO! It's not finished yet!" I figured it will probably take a while to finish, so I should just post what I do have. Here you go.

What you are looking at is the result of around 20 hours of work. I'm quite proud of it. My favorite is agent Simmons (on the far left). The sizing of this turned out really weird, so it's on two pieces of paper. That's why there's a big shadow before the last 3 columns...

Hopefully I will get the rest of this finished soon. :D

1 comment:

  1. If you hang it up, maybe you'll be more motivated to finish it. Simmons really is outstandingly drawn.

    ReplyDelete