Friday, January 8, 2016

Messing Around and Adding Color - Elantris Chibis and pages 7-8

Greetings, loyal fans! Welcome back from Christmas break. Today I bring you tiny, cartoon depictions of Brandon Sanderson Characters and pages 7-8 of my infamous picture book. (Which will hopefully be finished in time for 2017...)


Title: Elantris Chibis
Size: 12 by 11 inches
Just some pen/colored pencil doodles from Brandon Sanderson's Elantris. Why, you ask? I have no idea. It's fun. I used a list of character descriptions I collected ages ago, which was kind of fun. Left to right we have Raoden, Sarene, and Hrathen.

The challenge of this piece was the typography. I don't normally care for any project that requires Excessive Ruler Use, but I like how it came out. :)



Here's the weekly frames for Kitten in the Orchestra Pit. The timpani scene's not quite finished with painting, so the final layer of pen isn't up yet, so it looks a bit blurry. The photo quality is another factor. Hopefully I'll be back soon with a (finished) better quality picture. I do like how the other frame came out, though.

More to come, so tune in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment